Agtnan: Monster Shutdown Sequence
A downloadable game for Windows
Agtnan: Monster Shutdown Sequence is in constant, active development, but is a fully playable game right now! We'll be adding new arenas, features and modes in the coming months/years, such our first new map, Pyramid Patterns, which came out in February, 2020.
When some robots get old, they refuse to shut down, and have to be run through the Monster Shutdown Sequence. As one such robot, avoid or kill the monsters across a range of unique maps using explosives, warp tubes, moving floors, portals and more to survive.
- SURVIVE - Each of the maps features unique themes and mechanics, from spinning gears, moving platforms, and laser fences.
- FIGHT BACK - You're not powerless - each map comes with spawn points for explosive boxes you can pick up to take the fight to the enemy.
- IMPROVE - Creds fall from beaten enemies and will let you improve your circuitry, giving you new and improved abilities. Run faster and longer, take more damage, and even unlock new explosive types..
- MORE ARENAS - We'll also be adding more new arenas to play, starting with Pyramid Patterns in February 2020. Why? Because there are always new ways to fry a robot's circuits.
- STORY MODE - Who are you, really? Why are you here? Those are some of the questions we're going to answer with an upcoming story mode. You'll embark on a lengthy, action/puzzle adventure to find out who is behind all of this, and why.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: